8/04/2013

The 30 Goals Live Interviews: Yes, this time it was my turn! I was interviewed by Shelly!

This is something I would have never imagined: being in a Hang Out with Shelly Sanchez Terrell!. Yes, THE Shelly Terrell you know got to interview me!. That same Shelly Terrell who gives webinars in her series: FFW for American TESOL. She does not need any introduction. 

How did I end up in this online conversation? During her last interview with teachers participating in the 30 Goals Challenge for Educators, I had been tagged by my colleague and dear friend: Sylvia Guinan, an Irishwoman living in Greece.  I was honored to have the opportunity to be in this Hang Out where I could explain who I am, what I do and much more...I kindly invite you to watch it. 

Hope you enjoy it. Thank you!



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario